Aletraris Furniture has taken care to ensure that the information on the website is correct. However, no warranty, express or implied is given as to its accuracy and Aletraris Furniture does not accept any liability for error or omission. Aletraris Furniture is not responsible for how the information is used, how it is interpreted or what reliance is placed on it. We do not guarantee that the information on the website is fit for any particular purpose.
The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. Aletraris Furniture has taken steps to ensure the materials contained on its website are current and accurate but to the fullest extent permitted by law Aletraris Furniture hereby excludes any warranty, whether express or implied, by statute at common law or otherwise, relating to the website and the material contained on the website. In particular (but without limitation to the above), Aletraris Furniture gives no warranties as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the website or of the material contained in it.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Aletraris Furniture shall not be liable for any claims, costs, penalties, loss (whether direct, indirect or consequential and whether economic or special loss of any nature), damages or expenses arising from the use or from the inability to use the website. Aletraris Furniture does not accept liability from reliance on information or advice contained on the website or from any unauthorized access or alteration to the website by a third party.
The website includes links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. Aletraris Furniture accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites and specifically excludes (to the fullest extent permitted by law) all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
Whilst the website may from time to time contain advertising material, Aletraris Furniture does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised or any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all relevant laws.
You should bear in mind that buying goods over the internet provides a different shopping experience from buying in-store. In particular you should be aware that:
- The colours of the goods as shown on the website will depend on many factors including your display settings.
- The sizes and shapes of the goods may differ in real life from how they appear on your screen. We provide dimensions and measurements in the descriptions of the goods and it is your responsibility to check that the actual size of each item is suitable for your purpose.
- Pictures and images on the website are for illustration purposes only. For an accurate description of any item and details of what is included with the item, you need to read the corresponding description.
- All are subject to availability and we may not be able to supply your order. We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from sale at any time and our only liability to you for withdrawing any goods will be to refund to you any money paid to us in respect of those goods which we are no longer able to supply.
- We will do our best to deliver your goods in accordance with the delivery date set out in our deliver advice email or phone call but please note that all delivery dates given by Aletraris Furniture e-shop are estimates only and delivery dates may vary. Please see more information about delivery.
- Not all goods and promotions that are offered by Aletraris Furniture e-shop will be available in-store.
- We will do our best to check the website for viruses but we do not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other malicious content. For your own benefit, you should make sure that you have appropriate software and systems in place to check for viruses and other malicious content on the internet.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
- We will take payment from your card at the time you place your order. We will contact you if we have any problems taking payment from the card details you provide during the order process.
- A gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded.
- All product prices shown on the website are in euro currency and inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax).